View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:06 PM

Default Re: 22 - QQ overpair wuss fold

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

why did you even post the hand then

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps because it is interesting to hear the views of other posters?

I don't know if you are trying to say that we should only post hands where we know everyone agrees with the line we take. Would be pretty pointless to post hands then.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, that wasn't my point. my point was that people had given you two ways to change your line, and in both ways, you said that your way was right and you didn't think it lost you money (effectively closing the door on the debate). so why even post the hand?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did I say my line is right? I sometimes push in these situations (for example when the board is more coordinated) and sometimes fold. And I know I haven't lost money doing so simply because when it has happened in the past the minraiser has had me beat more often than not, but obviously the sample size for something like this is pretty small. It is possible that pushing this hand in the long run is better.

I was well aware when posting this hand that my line is different to probably the majority here and that is why I think discussing this is interesting. Feel free to chime in if you have any views on minraises in the $22s.