View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 04:27 PM

Default KTs in a kill pot 5/10@FW

I'm posting this hand for a friend. I think the turn decision is very close, but I'll let the forum decide.

The game is 5-10 w/kill at FW. The table has been fairly loose/passive. There might be only 1-2 good players in the game, and they are UTG and the button in this hand. I have been doing well so far.

In a kill pot, I get K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the CO-1. The kill is UTG+1. UTG folds, kill checks, 2 callers to me, I call, CO calls, button calls, SB folds, BB calls. 7 to the flop.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

BB checks, kill bets, 2 MP players call, I call, CO folds, button and BB call. 6 players to the turn for 6.5BB

Turn A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img](K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img])

BB now bets, kill raises, MP's fold, and before I can call, raise, or fold, button says "$60".

What do I do?

Joe