View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 09:08 PM

Default Re: PL Omaha 8 .10/.25 Push this turn?

I think the flop call is just okay given the odds here. I hate this type of hand since even if you make the nuts there's little protection for it. Bet on the flop is horrible because bottom two pair with this many people can only get you in big big trouble.
Call on the flop is horrible. You are drawing to runners (that would make you feel relatively safe about your hand).

Moving all in on the turn isn't a good idea. There's no way a lot of hands are folding and you are drawing to a non pair club. With this board almost any hand is getting appropriate odds to call because almost every four card combo has a straight draw of some kind (if not already has the straight). Also, you need everyone to hang around because your outs shouldn't improve by any fold.

I'm shocked you were 31% equity. At best you are usually 14ish% with a flush draw that doesn't pair the board. (that's not counting the split pots on a low card)
The low is tough since you can only make a seven five low. Too easy for an A3/A2/32 to be still hanging around trying to take half.