View Single Post
Old 09-05-2005, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Just got pulled over by the cops while walking at night

Sounds to me like you're saying that cops are cops are cops, dicks that is, and it doesn't matter where you are, cops are cops and dicks are dicks, and cops will be dicks and dicks will be cops. Sounds about right.

I got pulled over a few years ago. He said "you didn't signal at that last turn." He was full of something brown and stinky, I DID signal, he was just "fishing." He asked for our IDs, we obliged. He asked where we were going, "work" is all I said. He asked me to get out of the car. I obliged. He asked if I had drugs or guns etc. I said "no." He said "can I search your vehicle?" I said "you don't have probable cause to search my vehicle." He then replied in an angry tone "I didn't ask if I had probable cause, I asked if I could search your vehicle." I said "I just told you NO."

He was pissed. He went into his car and I could hear him calling for the dog to be brought over to check our car for drugs. He was even more pissed when they told him it would be an hour. So the dick gave up and let us go.

NEVER give cops more than the absolute minimum, and never voluntarily cooperate with them if they're fishing.

al