View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:02 AM

Default Re: buying an elliptical

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
like i said, i know joining a gym is the best idea. but it's not going to happen. if that is my only option, i'll stay fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

why do you hate gyms so much? and how would you rate your eating habits?

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not that i hate gyms, but i hate going places. i have issues.

eating habits are bad but im working on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can never tell when you are joking or being serious I imagine you have the same problem figuring me out as well. Either way if this is actually the reason you don't want to try a gym there is nothing to be ashamed of. You might think this is a major character flaw but it is minor if you ask me that is if you do something about it before you get really cutoff from the outside.

Everyone has flaws and most are much worse than this. Drugs, smoking, sleeping around, you just didn't pick a very fun flaw!

You can change your weight, health, and you can become a person that likes to go places and try new things. Or maybe just a person that can go places that they feel they need to go is enough lets not get carried away you might end up as a stripper! None of this will be easy but that's a good reason to try it imo. And the changes happen much faster than you can imagine.

I also don’t like to go places and I have a constant struggle to force myself to get to the gym. I really don’t like when there are lots of people there and I have been going for years. Plus I was into almost every sport when I was younger and still do several so most people think I should fit right in there. But I don’t fit and that is ok I’m not there to make friends or impress people. I don’t think the uneasy shy type feeling will ever go away but it never kills me and some chicks even think it’s cute.

For future reference if I ever say something mean to you I am not being serious. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]