Thread: Party bonus
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2004, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Party bonus

Thanks for for showing me the offer... I had read the specifics, but I was wondering since I was being limited not by how much I could deposit, but how much I could deposit in one transaction. (I have enough money in Neteller to make the full $1000 deposit.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How do you make a $1000 deposit if you are using Neteller? I know the maximum transaction limit is $500... will Party support add the remainder of the bonus manually if you ask them to?

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you verified your bank account? I've made $667 deposits into poker sites a couple times, and cashed out $1k into my bank account. I don't think there's a limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I actually do have it verified at Neteller.... I was under the impression that PartyPoker limited the transaction to $500, not Neteller. If I can deposit more than $500 (in spite of what PartyPoker says on their help pages), then I guess it isn't a problem. :-) So, other people have deposited more than $500 using Neteller at Party?

I appreciate the help - it's a stupid question, I admit, but I've never actually had to make a deposit this big before. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]