View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 09:16 AM

Default Re: OT: *STTF-HUC-II* - Blind Draw Calcutta

It's a lottery with only 32 tickets (23 already sold)..If you buyin ($50 for one ticket), you will have "pure" odds of 31:1 of winning $1,550....If you get lucky and draw one of the pre-tournament favorites(e.g.Lacky,Raptor,Unarmed), then you have much higher chances of winning....It's called a "Blind Draw" because the ticket-holders will be assigned their players by virtue of a "blind-draw" (all luck)...The drawing will be held as soon as all 32 spots are sold, so each "owner" will know who his "horse" is far in advance of the actual *STTF-HUC-II* and there will be some serious side-betting going on.....Let's suppose you draw Irieguy and I draw Yugo; then I would bet $1 against your $1Mil that Yugo will win [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]....Got it?....Get in!

PS: I do not conduct the drawing...It will be conducted in the presence of 2 respected 2+2'ers (Suited 66's & Slacker) (well maybe not respected, but old anyway) and it will be performed by their children; Kianna (of pink Tutu fame) and James (a bright young man with more sense that his Dad)