View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 11:38 PM

Default Re: Did I miss a memo?

Count here is a little story that happened to me.
I was playing in a multi table on Stars, for anyone who might care my screen name is DaEvictor( this is because of my line of work). I was having a pretty good tourney, you know small talking with everyone, I like to chat, maybe thats my problem, but nothing mean you know, just stupid chit chat. Well I called someones all in, and of course lost almost everythign, I was left with 60 I think, with blinds around 150/300 I think. Anyways some guy who never said anything to me, never even played a hand against me says "hahah evicted", I was like excuse mutha fucka??? I said whats your problem? he said shut up go home, yada yada yada, you know the drill. anyways I was knocked out shortly there after. I told this punk, funny your the one talking [censored] , but you did nothing to knock me out. So I said " I never do this but I am going to watch for a couple minutes and wait for you to get knocked out, just for my amusement." which happened shortly there after.
I hate [censored] talkers online, especially when they are morons. You should, IMO, take every oppurtunity to enjoy their sorrows, and you should play them again and take all of their chips. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]