View Single Post
Old 07-27-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Eurobet Summary Response

[ QUOTE ]
i have all of mine that i requested from last nites games.
But even if they would stop the emessaging, they are all on our HH's anyways right?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't the hand history files on the hard drive end when you leave a table, thereby not giving pokertracker full finish information for anything that happens after you close it?

fwiw, my correspondence went like this:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Sir,
we are writing to inform you that we do not send tournament summary, as we told in the previous message, you can only receive the hand hisstory.
Sorry for any inconvinience caused

Best regards
Giulia

Customer Service

-------------

Hi,

You just sent me an E-message in reply to my earlier message saying that it is your policy not to send tournament summaries to the emessages. Previously you had sent these summaries to the emessages, I am sure, since I have received hundreds, if not around a thousand, of them in that fashion. If it is true that you are no longer sending tournament summaries in any fashion, I will likely have to close my account with Eurbet poker and take my business elsewhere, which would sadden me. I hope that this is not the case, and that the previous messager is merely mistaken.

Thanks, hope to hear from you soon

--------------
We would like to inform you that hand histories are generated by an automated system, which derives from our poker software provider and are usually send with no problems.
However if you have not received those recently requested, they might get stored in the root directory (where the poker software is installed) instead of this internal messaging service.
We would advise to check, If they have not arrived at your Eurobet inbox, to check your hard drive in the Coral Eurobet Poker folder (usually located in the program
files on the C drive) as some histories are backed up here. Please also ensure that you have space in your Eurobet Inbox for further mail.
Please note that Hand Histories can only be provided for cash tables, unfortunately we do not send tournament summaries.
Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Elsa Eurobet
Customer Services

--------------
Hi,

I haven't been receiving my requested hand histories and tournament summaries for about a week. I would like to receive them in the future, and if possible would like to receive the ones that I haven't been getting for the last week. Please help.

[/ QUOTE ]