View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 05:44 AM

Default Re: FAQ for poker config on new Dell systems?

[ QUOTE ]
Memphis,

I do your system as designated and get $702 (after 20% discount) not $639. Is there a coupon you're using in addition to the 20% off?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Memphis where can i get two 2001 Fps for 912 dollars?

[/ QUOTE ]

Frigging Dell changes prices and deals every day. I can't figure it out. Some folks on here and on fatwallet that have been watching the prices for a while might speak up here, but for me I just run the system I want using every coupon I can find, then copy all the results into a word document and save it and wait a week and run it again. I still haven't bought my system yet for that reason - I'm waiting to find a lower price than any I've seen so far.

On the 2001FPs, the Dell price is a bit over $500 this week with the best deal, versus $456 the week I wrote that. Wait a couple weeks and check every few days and they're probably drop back under $500. Also, check www.fatwallet.com, Hot Deals forum, and search titles for 2001FP. I saw a post a few days ago there with a really good price from a non-Dell source - I don't know what that does to warranty and all, you'll want to ask about that.