View Single Post
Old 10-10-2002, 01:38 AM

Default please help with probability of numbers question

I see alot of betting sites use the win $100,000 dollar chance and all you got to do is pick the winner of all nfl games that weekend, what i wanted to know is how many different combinations would you have to make of the 13 nfl games to be able to actually get the right answer for the $100,000 dollars in other words how many different combinations would you get from 13 games. I know it cost $25 to place a bet and i know however many different combinations there are for 13 games or you could use 13 numbers either way its the same, would be 25 * amount of combinations. say its $25 * 5,000 combinations one would assume it cost $125,000 dollars to win the $100,000 dollars, but if i could get a formula from someone to see how many times 13 game combinations come up i would like to know the formula and answer. thanks appreciated, i hope this is not to long of a post just wanted to show what it is exactly i am looking for. <font color="orange"> </font color> [img]/forums/images/icons/cool.gif[/img]