View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 09:46 AM

Default Re: Raising then autobetting missed flops. (Warning: 10 hands)

Hand 1: Check and call up to 2 bets. The pot is huge no one's folding.

Hand 2: Fold

Hand 3: I'm interpreting the read of BB as super loose aggressive passive. So i'm rasing to try and get it HU with BB plus theres a good chance your hands still best.

Hand 4: I'd call and dump the turn UI. Tough one. your read of him is tigt aggressive is he predicatble? Does this bet mean top pair or is he solid enough to check raise. He could be trying to defend his blind. Think i'd call down if it was HU but dump the turn if the SB is still hanging around.

Hand 5: Bet/fold.

Hand 6: Check/call you have about 4 outs and although you'll probably be getting the price if someone bets its an awful board and you might be dead already. You could check/fold i suppose but i'd call one and dump the turn UI. I'm not sure to be honest i'd check/call in the heat of the moment but i think check/fold is better.

Hand 7: check/call 1 bet. I wouldn't have 3bet preflop OOP but then again i have no idea how to play AQ. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Hand 8: Raise. If they keep coming at ya call down on the turn from the turn but if faced with 2 cold on the turn i'd fold.

Hand 9: Fold.

Hand 10: check/call. Fold turn UI.