Thread: Hey Dikshit
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2005, 09:52 AM

Default Re: Hey Dikshit

Over the last few days Party has become incredibly better - it is to the benefit of EVERYONE to get rid of rakeback.

Quite frankly, whether you call it rakeback or bonuses or whatever, it should go to the fish, not the pro's -the pro's are making money anyway.

I joined Party & Empire years ago, probably before rakeback existed or I knew it existed. Then I kept reading here about people boasting about how much rakeback they're getting and I thought this can't be good for the game and it can't last. David Ross was making pretty good money and he gets money on top of that? Why? It'll ruin the game quicker if you ask me.

The most important thing for poker is to keep the casual player coming and rakeback to the pro's was defeating that purpose.

As far as I'm concerned, the rakebackers and affiliates were a bunch of parasites sucking the lifeblood out of poker.

Even though I play 35 hours a week on Party, I was not given any bonus this month. But I had a pretty good month, so in spite of no bonus, I ain't going away, am I? I'd rather the bonus go to some losing player, because he's my bonus in the long run.