View Single Post
Old 06-14-2004, 10:50 PM

Default Re: Official 2+2 Atlantic City Trip Report Thread

I was totally card dead all weekend. And it may be the only time on earth that Barry and I were running bad at the same time.

I was down 40BBs in the 20 game late Saturday night, which poster Morgant witnessed first hand, then, after I the shorthanded game broke (Morg and I played 6 handed for 2+Hrs), I made a comback in a full game. Much help was in part of a couple of maniacs in the full-late-night game.

Hand#1
Decent player open raises in EP, Manaic cold-calls (odd for him), I 3-bet out of the SB w/A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Decen player calls, Maniac now caps, we both call.

Flop: Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

I check, Decent player checks, Maniac bets, I check-raise, they both fold. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Hand#2
Everyone folds to the Maniac who raises, all fold to me in the BB w/7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and I 3-bet, Maniac caps, I call.

Flop: 7 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check, maniac bets, I check-raise, maniac 3-bets, I call.

Turn: 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I check, Maniac bets, I check-raise, Maniac calls.

River: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet, maniac calls and Mucks [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

The room was dirt cheap after all the player points were added. In one weekend I built up $46 bucks in points, not too shabby as the Borgata treats it's players well.

Great meeting all the ones I have not met such as Mikey, Luke, Dr. Savage and especially Morgant who I had the pleasure to play in the same game with for 8 hours or so.

Peace,
Joe Tall