View Single Post
Old 08-08-2005, 10:55 PM

Default Re: My first Post (i am new)

to tell you the truth, all these advices are preety safe advicse . the ones about putting it away for an x number of years and getting a good return. but honestly i am into investing for the thrill of gambling and MAKING money. thats why i will make sure i learn to beat it. i have the patience and understanding to be a good invester as i am in making money through poker so hopefully i will do alright. and truthfully, i wont be starting stocks until i have a good bankroll. and i will start with about 5k in stocks i guess since 1k seems to low. but i wont start until i have every understanding of what my returns might look like when i invest on certain stocks and if the value goes up. i have NO understanding of how it works and thats what i am hear to learn. i am not looking for the safe road where my retirement plan will be secured. i am looking to make some big money and obviously i wont be making big money with starting with 5k.. but like poker i am hoping i can build it up. and also this is just my stepping stone to my big master plan lol.. poker is lvl 1. stocks lvl 2. realestate lvl 3. big money stocks or daytrader lvl 4. or maybe just more realestate. ofcourse i have my electrical engineering degree which i will get in 2 years or so to fall back on if my plan doesnt work but to be rich you gotta take risks. or thats the way i see it. i might be wrong.. but i am still learning. keep the info comming.