View Single Post
Old 02-24-2003, 06:09 PM

Default Organ Transplant Debacle

I just heard that the parents of the girl are lining up for their payoff. Since they are illegal aliens, do you think that they ought to be allowed this lawsuit? I think that they should have to cover the cost of the original operation before they're allowed to bring the suit. If they don't come up with the cash and sue, then I would have no problem with them being arrested as they arrive to court and immediately deported. Had the victim of this tradgedy been a convicted serial killer instead of a seventeen year old girl, I'd favor the impending lawsuit. I say kick their asses back to Mexico with zero compensation. I say this after the family of the girl refused to allow her organs to be donated out. I can understand their reluctance to allow this, but at some point the decision would come down to doing the right thing. Any other bleeding heart liberals out there feel the same way I do? I hope this isn't the beginning of my transformation into a dittohead. It really aggravates me that someone who isn't even supposed to be here in the first place can turn around and sue for big bucks. If it comes to fruition, I may jump on the "throw the bastards out" bandwagon.