View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 01:21 PM

Default Re: So I Kicked an Old Lady to the Curb Tonite (long)

For those that care, here is the update. I went to the Lions game with my buddy yesterday. Other than the phone call late Friday night, I hadnt talked to him before the game. No comment about the game other than I was disappointed in that I thought there would be a lot more orange there (though I did like the march around the stadium beforehand).

I guess she finally came out of her room on Saturday morning, and just kind of played it off as if nothing had happened. Wife/granddaughter (who it turns out had not spoken to grandma like I had asked before the incident) told her that she acted like a bitch and daughter was embarrased since both other couples were somewhat insulted/bothered by grandma's behavior also. Grandma apologized to the wife and said that she was feeling a little depressed being the holidays and all, but declined to call and apologize to me because I was "rude" to her, and said that she would like to not ever see me again (shocking, I know). Oh well, no skin off my teeth since I dont have to hang with her old bat-ass again. We have another party on Thursday night with the same group of friends, which I have been told grandma is not invited to.

RDH - That is sweet. I could have used him on Friday.