View Single Post
Old 11-21-2005, 02:44 AM

Default What do I do (girlfriend\'s job)

So I am dating a japanese chick. We have been traveling a lot together but right now she is in Japan and I am in the US for a few months.

She just told me she is excited about a new job she got. She works in a "Kabukara". Basically she gets $20 an hour to bring drinks to business men (who pay ~$60 per hour to go there). She just wears a nice dress and it is in a public room. There are no private booths or anything like that.

She is also expected to sit next to these guys and talk to them. If a guy trys to touch her he will be thrown out.
Basically she is getting paid to have guys flirt with her.

She isin't telling her parents she works there because she thinks they would look down on her. Her friend works there and isin't telling her fiance because she is scared he would be mad. I have never been to one of these places but she says the one she works at is not dirty.

Her only other job (besides the 2 tabling the $25 party tables I taught her [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]) pays $7 an hour. She is pretty low on money and it is really hard to live on $7 an hour.

We are both graduating college this semster and she is coming to america in a few months.

She told me if I tell to stop working there she will, but she needs money. Her working there bothers me a bit but I don't want her to be broke either.

OOT?