View Single Post
Old 03-23-2005, 09:10 PM

Default Re: Pls check my stats - (somewhat long and almost emotional)

There is still variation in O8. You could easily be playing fine getting bad luck.

I’d scale back from 3-tabling if you are not running well or feeling confident.

VPIP of 16% is definitely on the tight side in these low-limit games. There are three problems with this: 1) you are not playing in some moderately-marginally profitable situations, 2) for observant opponents, its relatively clear what your hand is ie. 80+% of the time you have A2, A3, so 3) you risk getting bluffed out on unfavorable flops, and 4) you will not get as much action on your favorable flops. That said, there are still enough non-observant opponents that you can be profitable at 16%, just not as profitable as otherwise.

Your % won when saw the flop is low. But your Won at SD is reasonable in total. So somewhere between the flop and showdown you are not winning enough. Also, your post-flop aggression #s look low for turn and river. I’ll guess that you are 1) not getting enough value on your good hands via raising, (ie. the times you win at showdown you don’t win enough), and 2) you’re not getting others to fold better hands or hands that are behind but would have outdrawn you (ie. not getting others to fold enough pre-showdown).

While your Won @ SD is reasonable in total, it is low for a VPIP of 16%. So you are either misjudging flops and going too far, or are getting unlucky with bad beats on later streets. What is your Went to Showdown %? – that may help answer it.

Another possibility is you are winning at showdown with half or quarter pots too often. What is your WinHigh, WinLow, WinScoop #s?

--Greg