View Single Post
Old 06-08-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: Looking for backer and coach (Long Post)

Seth I'm going to be honest and sincere in this post because I don't want to leave you hanging out there.

This thread is ridiculous. I understand that you knew you were going to get bashed by posting this but you don't care because the possibility of getting a coach plus backing is worth the humility when posting from an anonymous account where noone knows you.

This thread is unfair to other posters on this site. It is a waste of our time to read this and noone is going to learn anything through your thread. You are not going to receive backing from any sane person nor are you going to get a coach. However, you may be fortunate by making a request like this in building a friendship with another poster that may be willing to answer some questions for you.

Your post is selfish and you should realize that it is a bad investment for any person to back you no matter how good you think you are, because we have no way to gauge your skill level nor do we know you won't just run off with our money.

It takes very little money to play $10+1 sitngos. If you can't get the money for that game then it is very unlikely that you are a winning poker player, or you aren't disciplined enough to become a winning poker player.

Delete this account. This is not how you want to start off your twoplustwo career. Create a new one and stop lurking. Start posting instead. Try to build rapport with other posters and try to help others. You don't need a coach to tell you how to play. You need to read the forums. It's just as useful for a novice such as yourself. Either that or read books. Coaches aren't free unless you build a great friendship with someone and he just wants to help you. You have to pay money for coaching.

You started off your career with twoplustwo by wanting free services from people who have better things to do with their time and you haven't even had the integrity to build up a post count trying to help others with your own replies and thoughts before posting this.

Seriously, this thread is lame. You are fortunate that someone took time to give you some honest advice.