View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:31 AM

Default Value bet the river?

I am the best player at the table and have been somewhat dominant.

UTG is limping virtually every hand (any connected, any suited, etc.), and goes too far with them.

BB actually seems to be making an effort to play decent cards, but he also goes too far with them (I think he's kind of marrying good PG hands).

SB is also weak.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 4 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls, Hero calls, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, SB calls.

Flop: (8 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, Hero calls, SB folds.

Turn: (5.50 BB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, UTG calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls, UTG calls.

Inter hand read: This is important - the BB auto bet the flop and turn but thought for a really really long time before finally calling when I raised the turn. If we were live, I imagine he would have been sighing and agonizing over the call. UTG called every bet up to this point immediately.

River: (11.50 BB) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 11.50 BB