View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 02:37 AM

Default Re: Why I hate \"Look at my 500-SNG penis\" posts

I don't like going around and telling people that I am freinds with or see on a daily basis really how I am doing in poker. As a 19 year old kid the forum provides an outlet where people can say "oh crap, i was making 9/hr delivering food in the rain, now i make 1124393/hr playing a game I enjoy". That initial realization is pretty incredible and if the forum helps to exercise your e-penis a little bit, I really see nothing wrong with that. Its a negative sum game, to be a significant winner is exciting, especially for young kids who do not possess the ability to make 1/10th that kind of money ever doing anything else. How is that any different than you, Irie, wanting to make social posts about seeing some Prince impersonator or brag that you had girls strip for you? You want this forum to provide certain things for you just like everyone else. If you wanna post about Yugo coming to LV go ahead, but yet you dont understand why a 20 year old kid wants to share that he just made 100000 over the last 20 hours in a game hes been working hard to beat with other people trying to accomplish the same goals?