View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003, 03:17 PM

Default Re: SITE BY SITE -- MATTER OF STYLE???

Started playing seriously at Paradise. Great software and beatable games. I switched to Party in July because of the aquarium effect but was still beating Paradise too until I took my last money out in September. I plan to redeposit at Paradise to try out their new multis.

Party is my ring game home now while Stars is my touney and sng home. I will give Paradise a crack again though. Stars and Paradise are so much better softwarewise than Party or the lessor imitators. They are much more enjoyable to play at which to me at least is important.

I have tried Prima and WSEX and really dislike both (very similar) software programs and the game selection is crap so I won't go there. I downloaded True once and played two play money hands before deleting it from my computer. Definitely not the software program for my tastes. I guess I should try UB although all the feedback seems that the games arent so great?

I look for large well established sites with great software programs and decent game selection (Stars and Paradise) or the biggest kid on the block with all the fish (Party/Empire) despite the frustrations involved with bad (but better than Prima/wsex) software and seemingly poor service.

In my heart of hearts I really believe that Paradise and Stars will overtake Party sometime. Party is just so bad at everything but marketing they have to crash and burn at some point.