View Single Post
Old 06-15-2005, 03:12 PM

Default Re: Gametime+ vs Playerview

I am with you on the negative side of manually adding tables. It is a real chore when you have 4+ open, and you are hunting for new good tables. I have also been bitten by forgetting to change your observed player to yourself after you join a table, and having the stats show wrong/old data (this is my own fault of course, but it still won't happen with automatic tracking of all tables).

While I like GT+ and I respect the amount of work that Kevin has put into it, I can't think of any reason why GT+ would still not have automatic tracking of open tables when other applications due have this feature. Hopefully, now that he is releasing new revisions again it will be coming soon, or someone will take the open source code and run with it.

You may want to try PokerAce's new application and see how you like it. I have used it for about 4000 hands now and I really like it for 6-max play. I don't play full ring so I don't know how it works for them. It has basically all the player stats that I most, but lacks the table averages. It is pretty stable and does not seem to hog the resources at all on my computer.

Dave