View Single Post
Old 06-10-2004, 01:42 PM

Default Hand For Review, AKs capped 4 way pot

I don't know what to think of this hand so any comment appreciated,No reads on anyone since i'm new a the table except for CO that just 3bet my AKo 2 hands ago with AJo, I ussualy just call with AKs in this spot PF but i was hoping to push MP3 out of the pot.

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (10 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG+2 with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero raises</font>, MP1 folds, MP2 folds, MP3 calls, <font color="CC3333">CO 3-bets</font>, Button folds, SB folds, BB folds, UTG+1 calls, <font color="CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.

Flop: (17.50 SB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, <font color="CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP3 calls, CO calls, UTG+1 calls.

Turn: (10.75 BB) A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(4 players)</font>
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks, <font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, CO calls, UTG+1 folds, Hero folds.

River: (12.75 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="blue">(2 players)</font>
<font color="CC3333">MP3 bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO raises</font>, <font color="CC3333">MP3 3-bets</font>, <font color="CC3333">CO caps</font>, MP3 calls.

Final Pot: 20.75 BB
<font color="green">Main Pot: 20.75 BB, between CO and MP3.</font> &gt; <font color="white">Pot won by CO (20.75 BB).</font>

Results in white below: <font color="white">
MP3 shows Td Kd (straight, ace high).
CO shows Qc Ah (full house, queens full of aces).
Outcome: CO wins 20.75 BB. </font>

I know i've got the odds the chase my gutshot especially for 1 bet, but at the time i just couldn't see what I was ahead of and felt like i was getting trapped , my other outs don't seem all that clean .should i have called the turn bet and reevaluate on the river?obviously in this hand i would have folded to the river action had i stayed in.