View Single Post
Old 10-10-2005, 06:43 AM

Default Re: So I lost my virginity

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

You have no idea what you are talking about, how can he contract AIDS? It's HIV, not AIDS. (AIDS follows after HIV)

Furthermore your "just a wait a year" comment is extremely naive. If this guy is genuine he's going to have a few tests over the next few months (the two week, and the 3 month, possibly the 6 week also) and is going to be very worried. The last thing he needs is your questiona ble reassurance and incorrect statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

o get over it...everyone knows HIV comes before AIDS but the majority of people still refer to it as AIDS, so i do as well. I have a medical degree so dont act like im a moron and dont know this. And yes he will have to wait around a year to positively test for "HIV" b/c it can take some time to show up in test....which was the REASON for me saying that...in an earlier post i told him to go ahead and get tested for everything but try again in a yr or 2 for AIDS/HIV test....so my statement about that was NOT incorrect

[/ QUOTE ]

You have a medical degree?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have a degree in bio/genetics and a degree in psychology and a minor in legal studies...i am in the middle of workin on a PhD - medical fields and degrees - and i will be able to prescribe medicine, i also worked at the CDC for a year and then did seminars on STDs for them to HSs....so yes...i think i know HIV comes before AIDS