View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 12:40 AM

Default Re: Thanks to everyone...

[ QUOTE ]
I can't send anymore until I play more becuase once my HHs get put into PT, they go into a file that is now HUGE, and takes FOREVER to open as I attach files to emails. So if you sent your email and screen name and haven't received any HHs yet, you will very soon. If you don't receive any by MON, it is possible that I lost you in the mix so pm me back at that time.

Also, someone told me that if I sent the emailed summaries instead of the hard drive stored HHs they would be easier to play back. Is this the better way to do it? Let me know and I will start sending them in this form.

moses

[/ QUOTE ]
So you're HHs get moved to a huge file when you import them? I think there is a way to fix this, do you see a checkbox anywhere on the import screen for "move processed HHs to folder ____"? If you leave that unchecked, I think your SNG HHs will stay in their PartyPoker folder categorized by date, making it easy to send all of a day's tourneys to somebody.

And regarding the HH format, they are easy enough to replay from the hard drive using PT's replayer, which is far superior to the one that requires the emailed HH format. I think this discussion was just had over in curtains' thread.