Old 12-30-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: The OOT Challenge

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I dont get the point?

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy that didn't talk for a day?

I'm in.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, but that actually had a point and I gained something from the experience. I don’t see either of those 2 things here.

I’m not trying to bash or hate or anything, im just saying I dont get it, so if someone could explain the "why" to me, id be grateful

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we all agree this is near impossible to do. That is enough reason for me to join. Why do people climb mountains after someone has already been up there?

This is also a group joining type of challenge also. People like to band together and often when they do great things get done. Part of me just likes to join the team and try and accomplish the goal. Just like the Forest thing I knew we were doomed. But the slight chance we might pull it off was a good enough reason for me to try.

I fail often I try often when I succeed it is sweet.

You are more of a loner you like to be different a rebel type. That's cool and you should not want or need to change but you can join and study us can't you? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Btw I didn't talk for a day after I read your post and it was cool. I was not making fun of you I seriously thought you of all people should get it was all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I didnt think you were making fun of me, same way I hope you dont think im just some rebel pissing on everyones fun. I just kinda didnt get it, so thanks for the response...its a little clearer now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]