View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 12:41 AM

Default Re: 60 in 60 days 3,4 and 4.5

ok i mean yes it sucks for a player to lose half their br. but why did they do it and now that it happened what can they do?---i mean basically yes it sucks but they are where they are the cards fall as they fall, their is nothing you can do about that. if you have 600BBs play great, lose half, you have to options, well more than two but to make it easier, you can get pissed, tilt, whatever the [censored] else, or you can learn from your downswing you can play better or critique your game more, you can say now i am running bad, and a lot of players might fold give up whatever, i am not going to i am going to use this to make myself a better player. i mean if they are good in the course of a year 300BBs is nothing, even if they win like 1.25BB/100 and play 500 hands a day that is somehting like 2000BBs over the couse of the year. so, say they use their downswing to become better and get their win rate up to 2.5bb/100 they just made 1700BBs from their downswing. i am being kinda rediclous, but you see what i am saying. there is nothing we can do about our past results and there is no way to affect the fall of the cards, but what we can do is use each sitaution to try to get better. and playing well in a downswing is somehting i bet a lot of people have to work on, no? so, i mean a downswing is an oppertuniy to improve for everyone, yes it sucks to lose a [censored] load of your br or money or whatever, and just because they lose more of their br they say your would does not mean that they have less to learn, or cannot use the downswing as an oppertunity.
dave