View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 04:10 PM

Default Re: Everyday Dick Moves

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
its situationally dependant. I drive really fast anyway, so if someone is tailgaiting me they are hauling ass, but if its in a traffic situation it not like I can just let them by, so when they get RIGHT up on my ass it pisses me off, because there is no need for that. So I respond with equal dickishness.

I'll tailgate some [censored] whos cruising slow in the left lane on the highway for the same reason. Hes being an inconsiderate prick. In my case, I dont cruise down the left lane of a highway like an idiot, so im never confronted by tailgaters in that situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the same way. Also, I have been tailed doing 70 in a 55 at night when it was pouring so hard you couldn't see anything. This is just downright dangerous and it freaks me out.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, points taken, yet.. if someone is tailing me doing 70 in a 55 at night when it's pouring so hard i can't see, then i definitely don't want to be "f'ing with him" and i'd rather just move and let him pass me somehow. the guy obviously has no regard for danger in the first place. i don't think messing with him is the smartest idea. then again this forum isn't really full of einsteins.