View Single Post
Old 12-02-2005, 06:36 PM

Default Re: You think this is a leak?

Now I've played a bit more with SNGPT. If we put SB on a calling range of 44+,A7s+,A9o+,KJs+ (loose default) and BB on a calling range of 66+,ATs+,AJo+ (average default) and we discount the SB 40% and the BB 70%, pushing T9s is only +0.3%. Make the calling ranges wider and the equity goes down. Discount the blinds more and the equity goes down.

Given these conditions, button's pushing range (minimum +0.5%) is 66+,ATo+,A9s+,KJs+,QJs (10%). If we losen up the pushing range to include T9s (33+,AKo,AQo,AJo,ATo,A9o,A8o,A7o,A5o,A2s+,KTo+,K7s +,QTo+,Q8s+,JTo,J9s+,T9s), then BB's calling range becomes 66+,ATo+,A8s+,KQs (10%). Using that calling range, button's pushing range becomes: 77+,AT+ (8%). The equilibrium ought to be between those two ranges somewhere. That doesn't narrow it down too much, but it does convince me that T9s is not in the pushing range. I've convinced myself (for the moment) that it's not really even close. There's plenty of room for other conclusions given the same situation because of how much the blind discounts change things.