View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 10:38 PM

Default Re: betholdem sucks at accounting...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure you can withdraw. They do charge for more than one withdrawl in a 30 day period. This is all spelled out in the T&C.

So your complaint comes down to they are giving you $120 free money, but you won't play there becasue they aren't giving you the free money fast enough. I am sure they will miss your action.

[/ QUOTE ]

respond again when you can read.

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not the one that either couldn't read the T&C or decided to try to just steal from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

What I gather from the OP:

He deposits $500. Bankroll $500.

He is given $120 bonus. Bankroll $620.

He bets the bonus and loses it. Bankroll $500 (all HIS money)

He plays poker and loses some. Bankroll $401 (HIS money).

He attempts to withdraw. Withdrawal $281 (Site takes $120 bonus out of HIS money).

I would be pretty pissed too.

Imagine this. He puts in $500. They DON'T give him a bonus. He loses the money playing poker and has $401. He withdraws $401. Why the [censored] does he lose $120 of his own money because they gave him a bonus?

I'm sure it says somewhere in the T&C "user always wagers own money before bonus money" or some other yada, which is just cheap, but then contemplate this. He deposits $500, gets $120 bonus. He withdraws $500. He's not withdrawing any bonus so this shouldn't be a problem. He bets the bonus and loses it. Are they going to call him up and say "uh, you owe us $120, please redeposit"? Because that's the scenario here.

Edit: I see now that they gave him back the $120 they took out after emails and phonecalls. My point still stands though unless this is a one time software error and not policy.