View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 05:31 PM

Default My take on Exit\'s Micro Challenge...

I was thinking of other sidebets we could make like Exit's micro challenge and I thought of a way that we could structure another event similar to it. Here is what I came up with....

It is essentially one huge last longer over multiple events in a single night. I am using an example with 20 players it would go like this...

For each event 1 point is awarded for every player you outlast that is in the pool. So if you are first out you get the point for entering, 2nd out gets 2 points, 5th out gets 5, and last player out gets 20 points. In addition to these points you get 1 extra point for placing in the money and an extra point for each bracket in pay you move up, including an extra point for every spot moved up at the final table! So here is an example... 4 tournaments for a player...

He finishes 15th or 20
11th of 20
6th of 20 and goes out in the 1st money bracket (+1)
and 1st of 20 and wins the tournament, goes through 5 brackets and 9 spots at the final table (+14)

total: 5 + 10 + 16 + 34 = 65 points

Anyone think this sounds fun? Early in the tourney you are looking to beat the other 2p2'ers and after that you are looking to get deep.
~Justin