View Single Post
Old 10-14-2005, 03:41 PM

Default Re: Doyle\'s Room....my experience.

Wow....had not realized the depth of flaming over this pretty vanilla subject.

So...let's get this straight. Let's see what we got ton the black board here.

1. I am a bad guy to say anything about a site that has Doyle's name on it, regardless of what a site does.

2. This was a transfer as stated to a friend, who couldn't tranfer via Neteller, because his first deposit was...a transfer.

3. This is VCpoker skin, so in essence it is VCpoker I am talking about, to all the Doyle defenders.

4. This is my friends money...not the sites it is his, once transfered to me it is mine.

5. I can keep the money ONLY if I play on the site with it, can't take it off...my money...can't take it.

6. Laundering, sure over 100 thousand in player points, many final tables, many submissions on improvements to the site, already cashed out previously, I am an affiliate...and I am laundering money. Those points add up to thousands of raked dollars....but I am laundering $300...what an amazing and unprofitable cover for $300.

You want me to post a picture of Doyle hitting his royal against a set of aces....I will.

Quick recap, your money is not truely your money, taking all your change on cashing out also acceptable, not helping dedicated players with tons of rake and hours on the site acceptable.

What isn't acceptable in your views in a site....damn....amazing.