View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 01:36 PM

Default Tropicana AC $1-2 game

So I hadn't been to AC in quite a while, and hadn't really been playing too much NL. I've been focusing more on limit, but had hoped that the terrible caliber of players at many B&M rooms would make up for my comparative lack of skill in NL.

It's a very passive game, and pretty loose. I'm UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 10 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] and have abou $185 in front of me.

I call, another limper calls, then a raise to $7. CO calls, so do both blinds, and original limpers.

Flop is K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Six players, and pot is about $40.

I check. It's checked to CO who has me covered, and is pretty loose, (he's been playing lots of hands for an hour or more but not raising too much). CO bets $25. Blinds fold. I call. Everyone else folds.

Turn = crap, maybe a red 6 or something. I check to CO, who bets $30. I call.

River is 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], giving me the nut flush. I check, and CO goes all in. What's my play?

I felt like I needed to de-louse after playing this hand. The only street I am semi-comfortable with is pre-flop (maybe). Am I calling the river all in? Any advice on the rest of the hand?