View Single Post
Old 11-05-2004, 10:26 AM

Default Re: Getting back into limit...AJo on the button

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Scott,

Betting's the easy part of the river. The more important questions concern what you do after you bet. What do you do if the BB check-raises and it's folded back to you? What if the BB calls and one of the others check-raises leaving you HU? What if the BB check-raises and gets a cold-caller? What if the BB folds and one of the others check-raises leaving you HU?

PS. I limp PF.

GoT

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, you're exactly right GoT. So many scenarios possible on this river if I bet. Board just paired and made the 3-flush. Like I said I've been playing NL and I'm not used to 4 or 5 way rivers [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm ashamed to say I wussed out and checked behind on the river [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. I knew it was wrong a nanosecond after I clicked, hence the post. In this case it saved me 2 bets because BB had a very strangely played flush draw, but that's irrelevant of course.

As far as my plan had I bet...If BB had check raised me and folded back to me I would have made the crying call.

If he got a caller before it got back to me, fold would probably be the right play, but I'd likely call because I suck.