View Single Post
Old 03-09-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Beginner\'s Poker FAQ

First off, excellent work. And because i sometimes am guilty of letting constructive criticism overshadow positive feedback, let me add, excellent work. And in case you missed it:

EXCELLENT WORK!

All I have to point out are a glitch, one couple of punctuation and spelling nits, and a suggestion:

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]The glitch: #34 looks unfinished; perhaps it's written and just didn't make it up there in finished form?

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]The nits: #13 says "Adjustements" instead of "Adjustments", #6 says "hold's" instead of "holds", and #8 says "Beginner's" instead of "Beginners". Not earth shaking, but since this has more permanence than an everyday post I figured it's worth pointing out.

[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] The suggestion: Would it make sense to group these into a few categories, such as Abbreviations and definitions", "How to get started", "Improving your game", ... ?

But again, these comments are just minor touch-ups. The FAQ looks GREAT and adds a ton of value to the forum!