View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 06:16 AM

Default Re: There\'s a third time for everything

tommy, you gave us this description of the current conditions of your game:

[ QUOTE ]
kazZAM out of the gate and they're off and it's make it 200 call call call, flop comes check, check, bet 800, call 800, checkraise all in 3000 fold, call, shityougotme ... CHIPS!!

It didn't slow down much. It was that kind of line up.

[/ QUOTE ]
you gave us this description of your two opponents in the hand:

[ QUOTE ]
It was folded to one of the three main raisers. He made it $200. His stack was 4K. Folded to the button, who was also one of the raisers. He went all in for 3K.

[/ QUOTE ]
you gave us this read on the first raiser and his eventual action:

[ QUOTE ]
I looked at the guy who had made it $200, and it was sort of like he gave me one of these "If you call I'll call" look deals.

The 200 guy hemhawed and folded face up, QJ suited. He WAS going to call if I called!

[/ QUOTE ]

so, you've told us that these players are willing to checkraise all-in on bluffs, and potentially willing to call a preflop all-in with Q-high. why tell us these things, then make a fold that goes against what these reads would indicate? and WITHOUT telling us anything to the contrary that your radar picked up on this specific hand?

i would really like to read an explanation. your 72o thread was basically trolling, i'd like to think this one wasn't.