View Single Post
Old 11-15-2005, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Brand Spankin\' New Glock 19

[ QUOTE ]
it continues to really disappoint me that people refuse to change their views when all the facts demand they do.

i am convinced if i agued with one who believes 2+3=7.8, i could never win. i'd tell him , "look it up in math books. " he'd say, "Well those books are obviously biased."

i'd say, "well add 2 apples and 3 apples, how many do you get?" he'd reply, "7.8 uless your using skewed apples"

what else can i do than make available the avalanche of all different types of statistics that profoundly demonstrate that the safest, most peaceful modern society is an armed society?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the stupidest thing I have read yet. Basically what you are saying is that all the statistics in your pro gun articles are relevent, but all the statistics in anti gun articles are irrelevent. People aren't going to change their views when all the facts you present are cited from pro gun information. I cited something from an anti gun article and you passed it off as being biased yet I'm supposed to take what you presented from pro gun article as the unbiased truth.

edit: I'd also like to know what these facts are? The United States is the most armed society in the world and we also have the most gun related deaths. I fail to see how this makes us the safest.