View Single Post
Old 03-10-2004, 09:42 AM

Default JJ in the first orbit of a $10+1

Paradise $10+1...blinds are only 5/10...player to my immediate right has already stolen a couple of pots preflop via large raises. I still have all 1000 of my starting chips; no one else is below T950.

I'm in LMP and am dealt J [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

EP1 calls, EP2 calls, folded to MP2 who calls, I raise to T50, folded to the button who calls, blinds fold, all three limpers call for T40 more each...five to the flop for T265.

4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

Checked to MP2 who bets T110, I raise to T220 (push all-in here?), button calls T220, folded back to MP2 who calls...three to the turn for T925.

[4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

MP2 bets 50, I raise T550 (I meant to raise all-in and must've misset the raising slide bar), button reraises all-in for T725, MP2 reraises to T785, I call for my last T180.

Did I play this correctly? Should I have pushed all-in with my overpair on the flop?