View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: A question about bubble play

OK, so *the* way to learn, is playing SnG's, then review as many bubble hands as possible in SnG PT. See if it was +EV, and see how the EV changes if you change certain variables. Post interesting hands here. Then play some more, repeat, until you are beating $215's for a 20% ROI? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sometimes I'm discouraged, because there are so many different situations and hands.. I would like to know if this is how the good players here learned the game.

BTW, I read in an article a while ago that difficult decisions should be made with your subconsciousness. It said that as soon as a choice starts getting complicated, it's better to go with your 'gut feeling' or whatever, in stead of writing down all the pros and cons and decide what option is better. This would be true, because your subconciousness is better at handling a lot of information and details.
I don't know if that's true, but that would mean that if you're reading players, or deciding whether to push or not, it's better to go with your feeling. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (I think it is necessary that your subconciousness has some knowledge to work with then, BTW)