View Single Post
Old 08-24-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Re: Royal Vegas Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Warning to others, this site has AWFUL customer service. They changed their bonus terms last year and despite being told in numerous emails that I was still eligible under original terms, they could not get my cashout correct. First they sent it without the bonus, then said there was a misunderstanding and it would be taken care of. Then, I received an email stating that I wasn't eligible to cashout the bonus money, then finally they sent me a check for part of the bonus money.

I almost forgot this one too, they had a big freeroll tourney which I signed up for. They sent me a confirmation email stating that I was signed up for a day and time but then said sunday. I didn't pay attention but, the date and time was for saturday. So after missing the scheduled time (thinking it was sunday), I asked if they would just allow me to play monday and they refused even though it was their mistake in the email.

My advice is stay away from this site. Customer service people were nice but seemed to have no power to change anything that was screwed up. That coupled with the fact that they couldn't figure out how to send me the correct cash and gave such a hard time about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of my experience with Full Tilt...