View Single Post
Old 07-08-2005, 10:42 PM

Default Re: Simon Trumper\'s reply on ESPN

[ QUOTE ]
You're not answering the more substantive questions I posed, just ranting, at this point. I'll pose the two that I'm particularly interested in one last time.

1) When you try to steal preflop with garbage and get raised, are you throwing your cards away instantly, or do you take a moment so that it looks like you're thinking?

2) How is somebody doing this costing you in a way that them actually making a difficult decision isn't?

Here's another one for you.

3) People who plays lots of hands are going to, on average, slow down the game substantially. Thus they are costing everybody money. Should we not allow people to play many hands?

Also:

[ QUOTE ]

By your genius assertion of whatever makes me $ is good regardless of negative impact on other players, collusion is just fine too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not asserting anything like that. Why are your panties in such a bunch? Are you having a hard time making a case like a reasonable person?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, he is having a hard time. Subtle illustrations of the point won't work with angry clowns (the worse kind of clowns). People who go on angry tirades about common courtesy are not to be reasoned with, they're to be avoided [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]