View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 10:02 AM

Default Back to back to back

so i go over to the Palace to play some NL hold'em but find out that the game broke like an hour before. the only other games that the Palace offers is 3/6 and 4/8 limit holdem so I decide to play 3/6 and make up my mind to try to play my A+ game so I can go buy myself a DVD tommorow or something.

3 orbits into the table i have not played a single hand but it is a fantastic table. the guy sitting to my left is literally a 100% vpip player and sees a showdown with any pair and sometimes ace high in a multiway pot. he is also a very erratic player that will bet 5 high into a 4 way raised pot on the river on a AK947 board. he is stuck a bundle of money. we will call him SuperGreatPlayer.

hand 1
some random bad player raises utg. 2 coldcallers. i 3-bet on the button with JJ. SuperGreatPlayer calls in the sb which means he has two cards. 4 way flop.

flop is 7 7 4

checked to me and i bet and SuperGreatPlayer checkraises and clears the field. i call.

turn is a J.

he bets. i raise. he 3-bets. i 4-bet. he 5-bets. i 6-bet. he 7-bets. i 8-bet. i 9-bet. he 10-bets. i 11-bet. he 12-bets. i call.

river: 3

bet call and he tables 77 and I muck my hand.

hand 2. next hand

i am now the CO. SuperGreatPlayer is on the button.

some random guy raises utg. 4 coldcallers. i 3-bet with KK. SuperGreatPlayer calls on the button. blinds fold. 7 players to the flop.

flop: T 7 6

Random guy bets. 2 calls. I raise. SuperGreatPlayer calls. Random guy and 2 callers call. 5 players.

turn: 2

checked to me and i bet. SuperGreatPlayer calls. 2 other calls.

river: 5

checked to me and I bet again. only SuperGreatPlayer calls me and he shows 75 and I muck my hand.

Hand 3 next hand.

I am now the hijack and SuperGreatPlayer is the CO.

2 players limp and i raise Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and SuperGreatPlayer calls. Button calls. 5 way pot.

Flop: A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]Q [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]J [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

A bet. A fold. I raise. SuperGreatPlayer 3-bets. Button folds. Bettor folds. I cap. SuperGreatPlayer calls.

Turn: 2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

I bet. He raises. I 3-bet. He 4-bets. I 5-bet. He 6-bets. I 7-bet. He just calls.

River: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

I bet. He raises. I 3-bet. He 4-bets. I 5-bet. He 6-bets. I 7-bet. He 8-bets. I 9-bet. He just calls.

and shows K [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. THE NIZUTS. oops.

I play one more orbit and don't play another hand and then leave.

So, 4 orbits. played 3 out of 36 hands. 8% vpip. - 42 bets.