View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 07:13 PM

Location: Poker is like sex, I have no idea what I am doing and most of the time it is done sitting infront of a computer by myself-NC
Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

So, we are damned if we do or we are damned if we dont. I had a full argument with Lorinda that we can do rakeback at Empire, and that the owners of empire are in full support of it. She fully says we cant and to prove that we can. Then you come here say we are being secrective and to be out in the open? Either you arent reading or you have an agenda

If i were to tell you that Euro moves players back to their original affiliate if they were reopened new accounts would you call me a liar? If i told you empire does the same would you also call me a liar? You make many broad sweeping strokes in your incoherent babble, please back up your claims that you make. If you say affiliates can do these things, we need to know what site they can do them on, because they all have their own intricacies. And yes some of this can be done, if someone asks 'hey my account got closed' i would tell them to email there affiliate as i have in countless other threads. And i have done this countless times for my players.

What is with all you god damn conspirators. We put this forum up and are acting in the best manner we know how. There is no cloak of secrecy or underhanded scheme. We kept raketracker.com out of sponsoring it so you little babies didnt have anything to cry about apparantly you can always find something. We havent deleted any threads that had any non spam comments in them, why would we now?

If you would like me to defend the size and connectedness of my affiliate program, please PM me, i guarantee you will be impressed and you will find the largest poker rakeback affiliate on the interent. There are certain subjects i cant discuss as it may jeopradize my affiliate program. I have never condoned closing then reopening an account, and i still dont. If you read that thread i told the person to go to another skin, is that not a solution? Are you that blind. I thought i respected you tuco, what is your agenda?

We opened this forum with a site affiliateEV.com which can help people become affiliates, not with raketracker.com we have not tried to gain a single rakeback player from this forum. My rakeback program is what set the standard for rakeback, it brought about a whole new level of customer service for the player, it provided statistics, individualized bonuses, and its the model from which all the other affiliate are running their sites. I dont need to point that out, its why i am still the biggest, the players settle into where they get the best product, and i am confident i offer it. I have the best combination of service, rewards, percentages, longevity, and professionalism on the web.

thanks for your well thought out post