View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 08:13 PM

Default Re: AHK Script for Fold Checkbox

[ QUOTE ]
its a c&p from my script. my scripts works. your valuable input doesnt help the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry. Here's my input:
Shockingly enough, repeating a script doesn't change the monitor in focus OR the hot-key. Telling the 'puter what you want by asking politely in a COMMENT isn't gonna do anything.

You're right; I didn't help the original poster, except by pointing-out that you were giving bogus advice. I put a couple smileys because I figured you'd notice your screw-up after I jokingly pointed it out. My bad.

One thing you might have wrong is that "!" is the modifier for "alt-". Maybe you didn't notice the ! in the second half of your script. As to the montor issure, I'm not sure how the OP is specify which monitor to use because I can't see the original script. But, then neither can you.

Matt, if you want to contribute in a POSITIVE way, you can post your script and I'd enjoy talking about it. Or you could just link to whoever wrote it for you originally.
-Sam

P.S. I don't mean to get into an AHK pissing contest. I'm the guy who thought the OP wanted to fold 8tables at once. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Sorry if I was mean above; I really will be happy to talk about the script, either Matt's or the OP.