View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 04:22 PM

Default Re: What Tiffany Willaimson did right

I can't understand how anybody is defending her as a player or as a person at the table. She was disrespectful and didn't know any poker etiquette.

She asks for a chip count on Raymer and when he answers her (Very Clearly), she looks at the dealer and asks for a count, blatantly disregarding what Raymer said. That pissed Shekain off and that is why he asked for the clock. That is the defending world champ. Have some respect. Also, she is contemplating a million dollar+ pot and decides she is going to stroll into the crowd. No need to do that with KJ. I love when she asked Shekain for a count. Like that was necessary in that position. His quick response was great. She has no idea what she is doing. I guarantee if people who played with her for most of that tourney posted here they would have negative things to say about her play and etiquette, or lack there of.

I understand that this is what amateurs do but she took it to a whole new level with her betting and antics.

The bottom line is these players are playing for $7.5 million dollars and she is playing it like it’s your regular home game. There was no strategy or reasoning to her three horrible plays on TV. Please stop quoting Sklansky as if that is why she was moving all in.

BTW, is everybody ready for Raymers bad beat, not that I was happy to hear about it. I just can't wait to see the actual betting and reactions. I hear it is one of the worst of the tournament, if not the.