View Single Post
Old 10-31-2004, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Rhythm in the madness II: the $55\'s

[ QUOTE ]
Yes, I remember that post. In fact, it was one of the posts that inspired me to keep better stats.

I am always very curious about what happens to posters who seem to know what they are talking about, and post remarkable results, and then disappear. With the exception of Fossilman, I suspect that their results return to human levels and they lose interest in advertising their now modest success.

Irieguy

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. However, this is not the case for me, I have been playing essentially zero poker since June.

I still think that 50% Roi is long term sustainable at $55 level. At the $109, I would say 30% is closer to the top level, and I would postulate that at $215 it is less than 20%. Good Roi results depend on game selection, so high Roi results may lower your monthly paycheck (because of fewer dollars wagered). For the record, my results indicate a that I am probably slightly to significantly more +EV/time at $109 than $215, so given the lower bankroll requirements I would play that level if I had time to play.

Many happy returns on investment,
Craig