View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Dont Understand \"The Village\"

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol who's agreeing with you? Either my sarcasm detector is broken or your must be high, the plot of the movie is not difficult to get. You can definitely have your own view on the underlying message Shyamalan is trying to get across, but as far as I'm concerned, it doesn't matter. This movie sucked a big one. There was a thread on it when it came out in which I gave a lengthy complaint about having wasted my time and money watching it. Next movie please.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look guys I think we will just have to agree to disagree. If that guy was the monster then why was he chasing his daughter? Why did he even let her leave the village, if he became the monster to keep people from leaving. Doesnt make sense.

And if she just like passed some freaking fence then why were they wearing 1800 clothes? They have big ass towers and fires at night and stuff but oh there is a fence so no one knows they are there? Except the monsters. Oh that is right there are no monsters. Even though they killed the little kid in the beginning, the retard, and chased the blind girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spaceman Bryce? is that you?