View Single Post
Old 09-29-2005, 02:52 AM

Default Lots of questions on this one...PP 20/40

I am really trying to become better at putting my opponent on a range of hands. I'd love to hear how some of the better players break down opponents like these. My thought process is all over the place, and I know that I am somewhere between just playing my cards and starting to better understand my opponents. I definitely don't know how to use the PokerTracker stats to the extent that I could.

I think I have concerns on every street.

9 handed 20/40 Party Poker

Button is 54/7/1.3 after 45 hands, and down about 40BB
SB is 28/3/.67 after 90 hands

I raise UTG with A [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. Folded to button, who raises. SB calls, and I call.

Flop is 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]4 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Checked to button, who bets, all call. about 6 BB.

Turn is A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Checked to button, who bets. SB calls, I check-raise, button re-raises, SB calls, and I call. 13BB.

River is 6 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB open folds (I love that), I check and call.

I'm not sure I was way out of line anywhere, but I honestly never knew where I was, and feel like every street might have questions.

Thanks -